Tuesday 19 August 2014

Chelsea vs Burnley

Chelsea is going to be a thrill to watch this I tell you, after their exploits last night at Burnley I am sure their rivals are not lo king forward to play against them. I know Mourinho hates it when his team concedes but last night he was glad they did because after that they showed their true character, Burnley could not see a thing, the only time they touched the ball was when it was a throw in or a goal kick. Chelsea was amazing in that first half, they showed a mark of champions.

I have to say though Burnley did come to the party, from the get go they did not show a glimpse of fear against the mighty Chelsea until they scored that goal and everything changed. The combination of Cesc, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle and Diego Costa is going to give a lot team's defence big problems I tell you. I do not see any defence being able to stop them in the premiere league or the Champions league for that matter.

Cesc and Diego Costa are the missing links Chelsea were missing last season and if they stay injury free this season Chelsea is going to win everything this season.



<iframe
onload="if (this.src == '') {this.src='http://etrader.kalahari.com/view/renderlink?linkId=8&affiliateId=2002628&imageIndex=0&siteUrl='+document.URL};"
width="120"
height="60"
frameborder='0'>
</iframe>

2 comments:

  1. .........................Fernadinho...Fernando.....................
    ....Kolarov........Kompany....Mangala.......Zabaleta / Sagna....

    Now that is what your boys should worry about. Can they beat that defence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have beaten you twice last season not because you had a problem in defence but because I was better in defence and attack better than you were and I still am, in fact I am better now than I was last season and you are more or less the same than last season. there's no defence in the premiere that will stop the Chelsea attack.

      Delete