Monday 21 July 2014

Liverpool will not make thesame mistake Spurs made.

I see Liverpool has decided to reinvest the funds they got from Suarez sale into their squad, I'm sure a lot of people are asking themselves if they are making the same mistake that Spurs made last season, well I say they are not, the only mistake Spurs made last season was firing AVB, when you hire someone as a manager you need have faith I them and believe that they know what they are doing.

Daniel Levy believes in you only when results are going your way, they hired AVB because he has proven himself as great manger over time, he needed time to gel with the rest of the squad, I admit I don't like the way he handled Adebayo's situation but other than that he was doing a good job. He just needed  a little bid more time with the new signings but Mr Levy did not give him that.

Liverpool on the other hand know that they are in a building face and for their project to be successful they need to have a manger they believe in and I think Brendan Rogers is their man to take to the promise land, most of the players he signed this season are from the premier league so they don't need time to adjust to the new environment like new Spurs signings last season.

He has everyone behind him at anfield, from the owners, the players and the fans, I think they are going to do very well this season in the league although I can't say the same in the champions league, they lack that experience needed to succeed, they are going to struggle just like Man City. I wish them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment